Friday, February 8, 2008

Session 12 - Feb 4 - Hook

Monday, Feb 4, 10:30 - 1, Hook, 6'8 Taylor

I'm a bit behind on session posts as was in Disneyland for a work (yes, work) trip earlier this week. My flight times presented a rare opportunity for a midday weekday session, and I made the most of it. Good conditions, head high sets, not TOO crowded although a bit more than I'd have expected on a Monday, doesn't anybody work around here? But still got lots of waves. Got best wave to date on the new Taylor, good board. Beautiful sunny winter California day, the kind of day that makes me not want to live anywhere else, makes the $800k one bedroom beach shack property seem like a reasonable option, the traffic, the crowds, but when the sun is out like that and the surf is up I can't think of much better place to be.

No comments: