Sunday, June 22, 2008

Session 95 - June 21 - Hook

Saturday June 21, 6:30-8:45 PM, 6'8 Taylor

Taking my advice from last post I decided to just stay home! Surf was good so hopped on the bike and rode over to the Hook and went out. Surprisingly not that crowded for how surprisingly good the surf was, managed to catch some real nice waves and even surf some of them halfway decent, pretty solid fun session...no problem catching plenty of waves and generating some speed, such a great wave there really a fun one. Were some guys taking photos w/ their friend in the water w/ a water housing, probably got some good shots. Who knows maybe they even got one of me, cover-shot here I come...

Lucked into position on one real nice set wave, overhead and just racing, stayed in front for a lot of it but in the end it sectioned out on me, but I gave it a real nice run, and got one holler from one dude paddling back out over the shoulder, always appreciated. Good session.

No comments: