Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Session 90 - June 14 - WC

Saturday June 14, 3-7:30 PM, 6'8 Taylor

Wow I'm falling way behind on these session reports of late. I dunno maybe that's just inevitable when you've done 90 of them already?? I think so..

This was a pretty amazing surf session. I can use about 5 words to describe it. Glass, glass, glass, glass, and glass. Never had much smoother glassy surf in my recollection. Pretty awesome. Caught a lot of fun, head high or so variety waves with a pretty manageable crowd, and yeah stayed out there for 4.5 hours, which is pretty awesome in its own right.

It was for the most part a kind of greyish overcast day, not the greatest for photos, but...those two while not going to blow you away with any vivid color, should give you the picture about what prompted me to get out the camera for a quick couple of shots before heading home. Pretty tempting to get back in the water I gotta say after watching those, but I was starving. Went home and ate a whole frozen pizza. (I did cook it first.)

No comments: