Saturday, June 14, 2008

Session 88 - June 12 - MT + LM

Thursday June 12, 6-8:30 pm, 6'6 quad

3 day late session reports! Unacceptable!

I just didn't get around to blogging these. Doing them now quickly, as I want to go outside.

On Thurs after work I decided to forsake basketball playoffs and surf instead. Good decision. Although the Celts-Lakers game was (apparently) a collapse/comeback however you want to look at it for the ages, it was a beautiful night and the surf was pretty fun. Started out at MT to kick things off...but it was too high tide and was kind of sloppy and backwashy out there, so I wasn't really feeling it so after maybe an hour I got out and did the in wetsuit drive up to LM...MT is a beautiful beach though the sand is so white! LM was smaller of course but better, combination probably of the tide dropping but just more organized in there. There were also quite a few people out, but that's OK. Except for a few of them (which is a story maybe I'll write when I have more time) the LM crowd is usually pretty mellow.

So caught some fun waves on a warm beautiful night until dark and caught the very end of the hoops game on the radio on the way home. Good way to finish the day.

No comments: