Thursday, January 24, 2008

siccle cell

Stayed home from work today. Night before last I really started feeling pretty terrible, hardly slept at all that night, went to work yesterday but only cuz I had some meetings and calls I had to do, made it through those until 4:30 and then was outta there. Selin took care of me, brought me chicken noodle soup and some biscuits, tylenol, all that good stuff...it's good to be well cared for, thanks sweetie. Slept a little better last night but still feeling bad, so took the day off. Stayed in bed til 2:30, finally got up and moved all the way to the couch. Made some more chicken noodle soup and now I'm trying to find something good on TV. Feeling better though.

More importantly this sickness has put me even further behind pace to meet my 150 session goal. That goal is looking harder and harder to achieve with each passing day! I'll give it some more time and hopefully I can gain some ground somewhere.

No comments: