Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Must-see-NBA

tomorrow night, don't miss it: Blazers vs Warriors. 7:30 PM, from the Rose Garden.

FSN Bay Area shows all the Warriors games here, so I try to watch them when I can. They're a fun team to watch and are firmly my 2nd favorite team, but no-one can come close to the Blazers. Especially when they're on fire like they are now. Now I'm no fairweather fan, I stuck w/ the Blazers through many dark days, so it's all the sweeter now that they've won 16 of their last 17 including 13 in a row and everybody loves them. Youngest team in the NBA. Team players, class act citizens, and doing all of this with big bad Oden on the bench. It's a good time to be a Blazer fan.

Warriors just came off a great OT win against San Antonio that I watched last night and they'll be pumped to beat the upstart Blazers. Yep this game definitely warrants full undivided attention and a couple beers. Go Blazers!

No comments: