Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy new year

Happy 2008! Today I'm back at work, yay. So exciting! :(

Yesterday I dinged the leaf surfboard. very shallow and rocky, dinged it on my very first duckdive on the way out. Surfed anyways, will have to let it dry out and do some repair. That's OK, I'm overdue for a repair session anyways, a few boards could use some attention. So, that's on the agenda for next free sunny day.

Other than that good to be back in CA. Was beautiful and warm and sunny yesterday, like 60something sunny, tshirt and flipflop sunny. Oregon was great but Oregon was cold...but good to be there for a while and see family and friends. Think I can convince them all to move to California? Might be a bit of a challenge to get them all into a single 2 bedroom condo though...dang CA property values...

No comments: