Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Session 122 - Aug 17 - Central America

Sunday Aug 17

What I'm going to try and do with these posts, due to a lack of time, is just display pictures from the trip. Unfortunately, my water camera broke on day 3 of the trip, so I don't have a lot of my OWN photos to show (the ones on this entry are mine), but we were fortunate enough to have Luis, a local, taking photos of us with his high power camera on several sessions throughout the trip. Plus, a few of the other travelers are shutterbugs themselves, so there is an array of those mixed in as well...

Enjoy and thank you to Luis, Jim, Ryan, Mike, Ben...and anyone else whose photos I may be featuring here.

The pictures below are mine, and are from my first solo stop -- for the first 2.5 days of the trip, I was on my own. Flew in the the airport, caught a taxi to a spot I read about at the airport that sounded good, walked around and found a room to stay in, and hung out.






No comments: