Thursday, December 4, 2008

Session 173 - Dec 3 - JTY

Wed Dec 3, 7-9:30 am, 6'2 KG Fish

True to my word, got up and hit the road again Wednesday. And darn it I was sure gonna get in the water, somewhere, NO MATTER WHAT! So, that's what I did. Ramin met me and actually even delivered a fresh donut upon my 15 minute late arrival. Sorry dude, I know I'm always late, it's pretty inconsiderate of me. Spot 1 LM looked pretty bad. Well, what we could see of it looked pretty bad. There was so much fog you couldn't even see the outside sets. But there weren't many people if any at all and what we could see just looked piddly and weak so we continued on. Spot two was better and there were some tiny little wedgy waves so we got in. We must've made it look good because several others joined us throughout the session. Actually, what am I saying, of course we made it look good, we always make it look good. It's just what we do. Rippin'!!! Joined by Manabu as well later on, all in all a fun morning but the waves weren't really that exciting, small but a few quick little wedges popped up here and there. At least I caught a bunch of them. The best was one that teepeed up into a cool little A teepee and then wedged down the line that I actually was in the right spot on and got one turn in. Ramin said I backdoored it. But no, I teepee doored it. Teepees don't have a back door. Just one flap in the front. And a hole at the top for smoke to go out of.

No comments: