Monday, October 20, 2008

Session 149 - Oct 4 - somewhere walking distance from home

Sat Oct 4, morningish, 6'2 KS fish

Warm up the time machine we're goin' back in time!!! Way behind on these but I had jotted down the pertinent details and just now found the post it note buried in the mess that is my work-desk, so, gonna lay em out here. (Finally). I actually got two comments for inspiration, including one ridiculously long poem (somebody needs a blog of his own I think)...thanks for the kick in the pants.

Anyways as these sessions are nearly ancient history, I don't remember much. Joel was with me. I think we watched Iron Man the night before on the home theater. Good movie but it was better the first time I saw it. I am Iron Man. As predicted the surf was pumping this weekend which is always nice, if I recall correctly I might've even been able to hear the waves from my bed...you know it's some of that Aleutian juice when I can hear the sets from my pillow. Sweet dreams.

No comments: