Friday, October 17, 2008

killing me softly

Loyal reader(s),

Are you witnessing the slow death of Horacethepig? I'm 2 weeks behind on session reports. All I have lately is a Circus Animal post. Has Horace come to an end? 

To be honest, I don't know for sure...but...no, I don't think so. I've been busy, yes, but more so just have not found the motivation to post. Vacation planning, vacation, hiking, work...lots of stuff going on. But, Horace deserves better so, bear with me, I'll get to it. This weekend, or, maybe even NOW, as soon as I finish the rest of my work. We'll see.  

Leave me a comment, or something crazy like that, maybe it'll inspire me.  

4 comments:

Ramin said...

horace oh horace
please don't go
i'll weep forever
my tears shall flow

yes i know
it is very pathetic
that on a friday night
i'm getting blog-commment poetic

but that's just it
as i hope you can see
it's your stories and tales
that do so amuse me

if horace should die
then alas so shall i
but only after
i crawl up and cry

so if that's what you want
my once friend nic
then go ahead
and give horace the kick

but if you should choose
to keep horace alive
then i'll be so happy
i'll give you a high five!

Blaze The Trail Cat said...

No poems here, but I must say I'm tired of going to Horace and seeing animal crackers.

-Joel

Nic said...

TWO comments!! Alright, Horace is BACK!

Josh said...

i too someday aspire to become the second worst surfer. thanks to horace, i have the inspiration to get there. keep it coming Nic