Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tequila.

Is probably my favorite of all! 

I've been neglecting Horace of late. Tonight I went to a tequila tasting cinco de mayo party graciously hosted by a couple old friends from work. Great to see a lot of people I haven't spent time with for a while and catch up on things. I won't get into details here and now but, my work situation is in a bit of flux at this present moment, a few exciting opportunities on the horizon...we'll see what happens...but if I do venture off to the great unknown I will certainly miss many of the people I've had the privilege of working with over the past nearly 7 years.

But enough sentimentalism/nostalgia. Real reason I'm posting now is, it came to my attention at tonight's tequila party that a few of these aforementioned coworkers actually read this here Horace the Pig blog! And here I was thinking the only people that read this thing are: 1) my mom, 2) Ramin (thanks buddy), and 3) myself. (Selin gave up on reading all this drivel long ago. She pretty much scans it: "surfing?" skip. "more surfing?" skip. "Oh that's a nice photo." "YouTube clip? Why'd you post that?? Stupid!" skip. "MORE surfing??" "I've had enough I'm outta here going to my purse forum")

So it was a surprise that these dudes knew Horace existed and actually check it from time to time. Thanks guys!

Actually I don't know what to make of it really. I lost my train of thought here.

Time for a photo post!

Happy cinco de Mayo.

2 comments:

Ramin said...

Dudeman - keep on rocking. Great blog.

Taylor said...

I check it, kook! -Taylor