Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Session 14 - Feb 15 - Hook

I don't technically actually remember if this surf was on Sunday or Monday. Oh well. I had Monday off work though -- that was sweet. Unfortunately it also rained, non stop, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. The best little patch of unrainy weather though I was on it, and got out at the Hook at probably the best little patch of not completely stormy windblown complete and utter total slop surf. And, it was actually kind of fun. Surfed the 6'2 KG. Good to live on the beach. 

Good thing it rained though. That resevoir as you drive over HW 17 I think was about to be completely empty...good to see some water in there now. My plants got a good drink too. And I had left my vacuum cleaner outside. (there is nowhere to put it inside, joys of Studio living). I hope it dries out and works again. (although I guess it doesn't matter that much, I got it for free from a moving sale.) (But still, not good to waste a perfectly good vacuum cleaner.)

No comments: